6.11.09

Emanuel Zahariades



"I am 28 years old and I come from the island of Crete, in the southern part of Greece. I started working as a graphic designer four years ago, mostly on print projects. A year ago, I decided to leave Greece and move to London for studies. I am currently in a BA graphic design course at Central Saint Martins and in this 2nd year I think I'm starting to realize why I have always wanted to do graphic design: endless possibilities. At the beginning, I was fascinated by magazines and books and posters, but as I learn and see and experience more about what graphic design I realize how many ways there are to use it - not just as a product, but mostly as an idea. An idea that can touch people, make them stop and take a closer look, or help them find their way around a city, or read a telephone bill. I am inspired mostly by typography and photography and if I was allowed to use grids in every single project, I would be a very happy designer. Less is more would be a suitable motto to describe my approach to graphic design and a very nice logo for a t-shirt".

www.cargocollective.com/zahariades
Related Posts with Thumbnails