29.12.09

Fashion Designer Ruweyda



Introducing up and coming fashion designer Ruweyda Dool, 19. London.
“I am a couture inspired fashion and jewellery designer and recently had my first solo fashion show which showcased her Autumn/Winter Collection 09/10’. The fashion show was held in The Truman Brewery, Brick Lane during London Fashion Week. Members of the fashion press were invited.
My garments are the epitome of elegance in which I gain inspiration from the runway designs of my role models and designers that have graced the runway before her. Fashion has been an integral part of my life from styling and giving fashion tips to my peers to learning how to sew from a young age and since then I’ve pursued my dream of creating garments embellished with detail. The attention to detail portrayed so effortlessly is the signature to my collection. My collection not only makes women feel sexy but proud of their feminist form. Each piece enhances the female's delicate frame as well as makes them feel like a woman”. Ruweyda Dool.
Contact: Ruweyda1@aol.com
Related Posts with Thumbnails