28.1.11

New Designer Ruweyda Dool launches her Spring/Summer 2011 Collections. Womenswear / Menswear / Childrenswear

Hey everyone, I’ve just completed my latest Spring/Summer collections for 2011 and as you can see on my website (linked below), I have branched out in not only Menswear but Childrenswear also; which illustrates diversity in my target market.
The theme in which I have been inspired by for the Menswear collection is Old English which illustrates my British culture & nationality. The garments consist of clean cut checked shirts, corduroy shorts/trousers, bow ties and waist coats.
On the other hand with the Women’s & Childrenswear collections the garments are very naturally coloured and simple yet effective; which lightly balances out the proportions.  With these pieces I also use hint of ethnicity through the jewellery to bring out my part African ethnicity.

These pieces are only just the beginning of what I have to offer for the New Year Guys!! You will be seeing me expand into more of a vintage, innovative yet creative outlook in my garments.



Also; please follow the episodes of the Offscreen Expedition trip to Pakistan which I went on where I feature in every week on: www.offscreenexpedition.com


By Fashion Designer Ruweyda Dool www.ruweydadool.com 
Related Posts with Thumbnails